ICT STRATEGY / ICT GOVERNANCE
Business-IT-Alignment: deriving the IT strategy from the enterprise strategy:
- IT-Strategy / Value Proposition,
- IT-Innovation (e.g. Mobility, SaaS / Cloud, New Media),
IT Governance / Compliance: implementing the IT strategy while minimizing the risks:
- IT-Governance-Standards (CobiT, CMMI),
- IT-Policies while observing legal standards (SOX, BDSG),
- Risk Management,
- Release Management.
IT Sourcing: ensuring cost reduction and efficient resource allocation:
- IT-Sourcing-Strategies (In-/Outsourcing, Off- / Near- / Bestshoring),
- IT-Sourcing-Guidelines, Purchase Catalog, Tendering,
- Selection of Applications and Service Providers,
- Contract Shaping and Negotiation,
- Service Level Agreements (SLAs),
- Contractor/Provider Management.
ICT SERVICE MANAGEMENT
One of the essential tasks of each IT organization is the implementation of IT strategies in applications, systems, platforms, and in the ongoing operation. TCI is consequently aligning with Service Management models like ITIL and supports all requirements for a powerful IT organization.
In detail we support:
Analyzing, designing, and realizing processes and solution elements:
Request management, feasibility studies, implementation planning, creation of requirement -and functional specifications, control of implementation, migration planning and -implementation, transfer into operation or into an outsourced business organization.
IT Service Management / Application Management:
Right-Sizing of IT services and the associated organization by process standardization and reduction of complexity: Service catalogs, ITSM frameworks (i.e. ITIL, ISO/IEC 20000), optimization and consolidation of datacenters, transition of IT systems and -architectures, requirements engineering, agile software engineering (SCRUM, XP), Application Life Cycle Management.